SANS Las Vegas from October 26-27th will debut a new course titled "Embedded Device Security Assessments for the Rest of Us" which will teach students how to assess embedded systems of all varieties on pen tests and in your duties as a security professional. Register Here
Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 365 for Sunday March 16th, 2014
- The Offensive Countermeasures Hack Lab at the Mid-Atlantic CCDC conference in 2014, and sticking around to MC the event and do a live Podcast!
- We are looking for sponsors for our weekly webcasts. Contact paul -at- hacknaked.tv for details, there are still a few slots available!
- SECURITY B-SIDES ORLANDO April 5-6th, 2014 : "COMMUNITY DRIVEN EVENT SEEKING TO BRING TOGETHER CENTRAL FLORIDA INFOSEC WITH A PASSION FOR MAKING, BREAKING, AND PROTECTING."
- Paul will be speaking at this years Northeast Linux Fest which will be held on April 5 of 2014 at Harvard University and on April 6.
- I'm also slated to speak at the Charlotte ISSA conference in 2014 and the NOLA conference in New Orleans in June.
- Join us for a new webinar on March 26th at 1:00pm EDT. In this learning session, attendees will see how corporations are effectively leveraging the product solutions available from Pwnie Express to “See ALL the Things.” 
Guest Interview:Justin Searle
Justin Searle is a Managing Partner of UtiliSec, specializing in Smart Grid security architecture design and penetration testing. Justin led the Smart Grid Security Architecture group in the creation of NIST Interagency
Guest Interview:Mike Assante
Michael Assante is an internationally recognized thought leader in cyber security of industrial control systems. Assante held the position of Vice President and Chief Security Officer at the North American Electric Reliability Corporation and oversaw the implementation of cyber security standards across the North American electric power industry.
Guest Interview:Matt Luallen
Matthew E. Luallen is a well-respected information professional, researcher, instructor, and author. Mr. Luallen serves as the president and co-founder of CYBATI, a strategic and practical educational and consulting company. CYBATI provides critical infrastructure and control system cybersecurity consulting, education, and awareness.
Guest Interview:Jonathan Pollet
Jonathan Pollet, Founder and Principal Consultant for Red Tiger Security, USA has over 12 years of experience in both Industrial Process Control Systems and Network Security.