Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 448 - 6:00PM
Intro, Sponsors & Announcements
Paul: This week, We ..."
Larry: Broadcasting live from G Unit Studios in Rhode Island, the show where exploits run wild, packets aren’t the only things getting sniffed, systems aren't the only things getting penetrated, functions are the only things getting wrapped, bits aren't the only things getting banged and the cocktails flow steady its Paul’s Security Weekly!
- Brought to you by Black Hills Information Security, the leaders in penetration testing and active defense. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote today!
- And by Netsparker, the developers of the ONLY false positive free web application security scanners, enabling you to automatically identify vulnerabilities and security flaws in all your websites, web applications and web services. Netsparker scanners are available in two editions, Netsparker Desktop and Netsparker Cloud, the enterprise level online scanning service. For more information visit their website on https//www.netsparker.com/securityweekly/
- This segment is sponsored by The SANS institute the most trusted source for computer security training, certification and research. visit www.sans.org to learn more
Larry: Here's your host, here's a man who has no idea what he's going to say, eh?, Paul Asadoorian!
Paul: Hello everyone and welcome to Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 448 for Thursday, January 21st 2016
Segment: The Vulnerability Management Maturity Curve - 6:05PM-7:00PM
William Olson, Product Manager, Tenable Network Security
Stories of the Week - 7:00PM-8:00PM
- Brought to you by Pwnie Express - Check out the community edition and turn your Nexus 7 into a lean and mean pen testing machine. For all those hard to reach places, there's Pwnie Express, visit them on the web at http://pwnieexpress.com
- And by Tenable Network Security, creators of Nessus, the world's best vulnerability scanner! Jumpstart your security program today and evaluate SecurityCenter CV, THE continuous monitoring solution. www.tenable.com
- And by Onapsis the leading provider of solutions to protect ERP systems from cyber-attacks. Customers can secure their SAP and Oracle business-critical platforms from espionage, sabotage and financial fraud risks. Visit them on the web at http://www.onapsis.com/
- 6 Tips for Turning Developers Into AppSec Allies
- Purple Teaming - Lessons Learned & Ruxcon Slides
- Casino Sues Security Firm for Failing to Contain Malware Infection
- The Evolution of the Wireless Penetration Test | Immunity Services
- OpenSSH Private Crypto Key Leak Patch | Threatpost | The first stop for security news
- 123456 Still The Most Common Password For 2015
- Serious Linux Kernel Vulnerability Patched
- Oracle Unleashes 248 Security Updates In First Patch Release Of 2016
- Hot Potato Exploit Mashes Old Vulns Together
- Numbers don’t lie—it’s time to build your own router
- Linux vulnerability puts millions of people at risk -- Android users should panic
- FireEye buys iSight Partners for $200M
- HD Moore exiting Rapid7 for VC-land
- 26 of the craziest and scariest things the TSA has found on travelers
- HD Moore To Build New Venture Capital Firm