- 1 Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 496
- 2 Announcements
- 3 Interview: Lesley Carhart, Motorola Solutions/US Air Force Reserve - 6:00PM-7:00PM
- 4 Technical Segment: Bypassing AV on Android with Beau Bullock - 7:00PM-7:30PM
- 5 Security News - 7:30PM-8:30PM
Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 496
This week we're gonna hack some pancakes with Lesley Carhart from Motorola Solutions, Beau Bullock's pre-recorded tech segment on Bypassing AV on Android devices will air, and in security news this week D-Link gets slapped with a law suit, news flash: Flash has more vulnerabilities, a few politically charged news stories, don't make the sign for peace if you are using biometrics, the shadow brokers retire and leave us with a gift, and a new tool tool for tunneling over DNS using Powershell, all that, AND MORE, on this edition of Paul's Security Weekly!
 Coming Soon
Recorded January 12, 2017
- Michael Santarcangelo - founder of SecurityCatalyst.com, author of Into the Breach, and creator of the leadership-driven Straight Talk Framework - with our favorite question, "What problem are you trying to solve?"
- Joff Thyer - SANS Instructor, Penetration Tester and Security Researcher with Black Hills Information Security.
- Paul Asadoorian -Embedded Device Researcher, Security Podcaster, CEO of Offensive Countermeasures
- ITProTV is introducing a new membership level on February 1st. All current Premium Members as of February 1st will be granted the highest membership level available, so sign up today! Visit itpro.tv/securityweekly and use code SW30.
- InfoSecWorld - Your 10% off discount code to promote to your members is OS17-SW. This will give them 10% off the main conference or the World Pass.
Interview: Lesley Carhart, Motorola Solutions/US Air Force Reserve - 6:00PM-7:00PM
Lesley Carhart is a veteran security incident responder, digital forensics analyst, security education speaker and blogger, and irritatingly prolific Twitter-er.
Technical Segment: Bypassing AV on Android with Beau Bullock - 7:00PM-7:30PM
Security News - 7:30PM-8:30PM
- Unsecure routers, webcams prompt feds to sue D-Link | Ars Technica
- More Code Execution Bugs Found In Adobe Flash
- Chelsea Manning reportedly on Obama's commutation shortlist
- Peace-sign selfie fools menaced by fingerprint-harvesting tech
- Trumps DHS pick urges more coordination on cyberthreats
- Shadow Brokers spew Windows hack tools as retirement gift to world
- Thoughts on incident response automation and orchestration
- Powershell DNS Command & Control with dnscat2-powershell - Black Hills Information Security
- Pacemakers patched against potentially lifethreatening hacks
- NSA Given More Ability to Share Raw Intelligence Data
- Why is Identity and Access Management so Hard?