From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded October 28, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
Topic: Bug Bounties, Pentesting, and Scanners
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
- k-rail is a workload policy enforcement tool for Kubernetes.
Learning & Tools
Food for Thought
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- State of Software Security X
- Developers: The Cause of and Solution to Security's Biggest Problems