From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded November 18, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Pawan Shankar, Sysdig
Pawan holds a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from UCLA and an MBA from UC Berkeley Haas.
Sysdig is very excited to announce the launch of Sysdig Secure 3.0! With this release, Sysdig adds runtime profiling to enhance anomaly detection and introduces brand new interfaces that improve runtime security policy creation and vulnerability reporting.
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
If you build it, they may NOT come
Learning & Tools
- Website, Know Thyself: What Code Are You Serving? because it might have a Self-Cleaning Payment Card-Skimmer Infects E-Commerce Sites
- Attackers' Costs Increasing as Businesses Focus on Security
Food for Thought
- Soft Skills: 6 Nontechnical Traits CISOs Need to Succeed
- Three Ways Developers Can Worry Less About Security