From Paul's Security Weekly
Application Security Weekly #11
Recorded April 6th, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Go to itpro.tv/securityweekly and use the code Secweekly30 to try it FREE for 7 days, and receive 30% off your monthly membership for the lifetime of your active subscription.
- Check out SOURCE Boston 2018 from May 9th - 10th! Go to sourceconference.com and register using the code SW75WMKW to get a $75 discount!
- We’ve recently added “The State of Security Education and Training” webcast with ITProTV & RWU to our content available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand. This material is available free to our security weekly listeners and subscribers. Also, be sure to check out “The State of Penetration Testing” with BHIS and some other previously recorded webcasts you may have missed!
- Bugcrowd is Hiring! After closing a Series C funding round at $26 Million, Bugcrowd is expanding headcount across the organization. Checkout Bugcrowd.com/careers, or email Hoodie@SecurityWeekly.com to find out more
- Looking to hire Junior or Senior talent in the Boston area? There are a number of people from the DEFCON 617 Group interested in new opportunities - email Hoodie@SecurityWeekly.com to get connected with them!
Learning & Tools
Shout out to Daniel Miessler at IOActive for his Unsupervised Learning Bi-Weekly Newsletter
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
Food for Thought