Application Security Weekly #12
Recorded April 13th, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Go to itpro.tv/securityweekly and use the code Secweekly30 to try it FREE for 7 days, and receive 30% off your monthly membership for the lifetime of your active subscription.
- Check out SOURCE Boston 2018 from May 9th - 10th! Go to sourceconference.com and register using the code SW75WMKW to get a $75 discount!
- Our content available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand. This material is available free to our security weekly listeners and subscribers. Also, be sure to check out “The State of Penetration Testing” with BHIS and some other previously recorded webcasts you may have missed!
- The webcast with Distil Networks on 9 Ways To Protect Your Business, is being held on Wednesday, April 25th. Register now at securityweekly.com/distilnetworks.
- Bugcrowd is Hiring! After closing a Series C funding round at $26 Million, Bugcrowd is expanding headcount across the organization. Checkout Bugcrowd.com/careers, or email Hoodie@SecurityWeekly.com to find out more
With GitHub's 10-year Anniversary, it's about time we talk Open Source
Learning & Tools
1.) JSon Compare site - a fully featured JSON tool that allows you to directly input and validate JSON code, upload and validate multiple (batch) JSON files simultaneously, and also compare (diff) and merge two JSON objects.
3.) Docker Classroom
4.) Rapid7 Open Data
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
Food for Thought