From Paul's Security Weekly
Application Security Weekly #17
Recorded May 21, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Go to itpro.tv/securityweekly and use the code Secweekly30 to try it FREE for 7 days, and receive 30% off your monthly membership for the lifetime of your active subscription.
- Our content available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand. This material is available free to our security weekly listeners and subscribers. Also, be sure to check out “The State of Penetration Testing” with BHIS and some other previously recorded webcasts you may have missed!
- Bugcrowd is Hiring! After closing a Series C funding round at $26 Million, Bugcrowd is expanding headcount across the organization. Checkout Bugcrowd.com/careers, or email Hoodie@SecurityWeekly.com to find out more
- Our upcoming webcast with Javelin Networks on Overcoming the Limitations of Privilege Account Management is being held on May 24 from noon - 1:00pm
Interview: James Wickett, Signal Sciences
He got his start in technology when he founded a startup as a student at University of Oklahoma and since then has worked in environments ranging from large, web-scale enterprises to small, rapid-growth startups. He is a dynamic speaker on topics in DevOps, InfoSec, cloud security, security testing, Rugged DevOps and serverless.
James is the creator and founder of the Lonestar Application Security Conference which is the largest annual security conference in Austin, TX. He also runs DevOps Days Austin and is on the global DevOps Days board. He also holds several security certifications including CISSP and GWAPT.
In his spare time he is trying to learn how to make a perfect BBQ brisket.
- Modern Security Series Upcoming Show on DevSecOps Survey Results
- DevSecOps Survey Results PDF
- Oops I WAFed my Cache
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
Food for Thought