From Paul's Security Weekly
Application Security Weekly #20
Recorded June 18, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
Food for Thought
- The Shift Left Approach to DevOps Security
- DevOps Security: Its Everyones Responsibility Now
- Securing DevOps Without Undermining It
- How Aqua Security is Helping to Secure Docker Containers
Interview: Ron Gula, Gula Tech Adventures
Ron started his cybersecurity career as a network penetration tester for the NSA. At BBN, he developed network honeypots to lure hackers and he ran US Internetworking's team of penetration testers and incident responders. As CTO of Network Security Wizards, Ron pioneered the art of network security monitoring and produced the Dragon Intrusion Detection System which was recognized as a market leader by Gartner in 2001. As CEO and co-founder of Tenable Network Security, Ron led the company's rapid growth and product vision from 2002 through 2016. He helped them scale to more than 20,000 customers worldwide, raise $300m in venture capital and achieve revenues in excess of $100m annually.