From Paul's Security Weekly
Application Security Weekly #27
Recorded August 6th, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We just released our 2018 Listener Survey; Please go to securityweekly.com/survey to help us continue to provide you with quality content that doesn't break the build.
- Come to the Security Weekly Pool Cabana @ Black Hat and Def Con to pick up a free copy of "Cyber Hero Adventures". Here you will be able to get the comic book signed by Gary Berman.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific is Hiring! Specifically, I have two openings for Application Security Engineering roles on my team - including a Senior Application Security Engineer, as well as an Entry-Level role.
Interview: Galen Hunt, Microsoft
He is part of the launch team for Microsoft Research New Experiences and Technologies organization (MSR NExT). In addition to building Azure Sphere, he also manages the Operating Systems Technologies Group. Previously, he led the Operating Systems and Distributed Systems Group as Principal Researcher.
- Hardware-based Root of Trust
- Small Trusted Computing Base
- Defense in Depth
- Certificate-based Authentication
- Renewable Security
- Failure Reporting
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
Food for Thought