From Paul's Security Weekly
Application Security Weekly #34
Recorded October 1st, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- DerbyCon is holding its first-ever Mental Health & Wellness Workshop - to help support their efforts, please go to DerbyCon.com/wellness
Landing a Job in Application Security
- Attend local meetups and conferences (Recommended: Security BSides)
- Practice your coding skills (Recommended: Codewars)
- Get educated by World Class security researchers (Recommended: Bugcrowd University)
- Do your homework (Recommended: The Web Application Hacker's Handbook)
- There's no substitute for Practice (Recommended: OWASP Juice Shop
- Take it to the next level on Bug Bounty programs (Recommended: Bugcrowd)
- Commit code to Open Source and/or personal projects (Recommended: GitHub)
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you Build It, They Will Come
Learning & Tools
Food for Thought