From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded April 15, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Register for our upcoming webcast with ServiceNow by going to https://securityweekly.com/webcasts. If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find them at https://securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- Attending KubeCon and CloudNativeCon Europe 2019 in Barcelona May 20-23, 2019? Join your peers at the Cloud-Native Transformation Summit 2019 hosted by Sysdig on May 20th. Our very own Matt Alderman will be emceeing the event. Pre-registration is required. You can add it on during your KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registration or register here.
- You can now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to https://securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- We've heard from our listeners that they love our content, but the amount of content we distribute can sometimes be overwhelming. We've recently released our customizable listener interest list. Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe and click the button to Join the Listener List and let us know your interests.
Topic: Containers and KubernetesThis last week was pretty busy with announcements and presentations from the Google Next Conference. In 2018 they previewed some security tools and this year many of them are now GA along with a lot of other developer-focused services.
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- 3d fingerprints and unlocking Android
- Ticking off another command injection
- Alexa, audio, and annotations