From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded May 20, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcasts by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- We need your help in a survey we are running for research purposes for an upcoming webcast. How mature is your process automation for your various security capabilities? Please visit securityweekly.com/fivestagesofautomationmaturity to submit your responses to our 5 Stages of Automation Maturity Survey! We'll share the results in a webcast in November!
Interview: Cody Wood, Signal Sciences
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- Cisco Expressway goes off path and a Cisco IOS XE vuln goes for emojis
- More erosion of CPU data boundaries
- RDP patches a pre-auth problem and even resuccitates a patch process for XP
- iOS fixes several vulns including some for SQLite, which has always been well-tested software
- Bluetooth grows fangs, a lot of them
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
Food for Thought