From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded June 3, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- John Strand will be teaching Active Defense and Cyber Deception at Black Hat 2019. Please register here! Register Now @ .
- We just released our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who's evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.
Topic: Major Identities & Micro Services
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
- MemoryRanger project updated with more Windows kernel-mode driver attacks and defenses
- Razzer reveals Linux kernel data races by focusing the more general syzkaller kernel fuzzer
- Autodesk shares threat modeling documentation
Food for Thought
- Facebook shows its infrastructure for mutual identity and authentication among its services
- The SPIFFE project is working to bring easier mutual authentication to services that adopt it