From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded July 8, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Register for one of our upcoming webcasts with Bryce Shroeder and Barbara Kay of ServiceNow, Kevin O'Brien of GreatHorn, or Steve Laubenstein of Core Security (or all of them!) by going to securityweekly.com -> Click the webcast dropdown & Select Registration! If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library by selecting on-demand from the webcast drop down! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will receive 1 CPE credit per webcast!
- We're currently running our annual Listener Feedback Survey! Please visit securityweekly.com -> click the survey tab & select "2019 Listener Survey" to submit your responses!
- The new Security Weekly website is officially live! Visit securityweekly.com to check out all of our new sorting and filtering functionality! Please let us know if you find any issues or have any feedback by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul will be providing his insights & predictions in the information & cyber security space at a local (ISC)2 RI Chapter Meeting on Monday, November 18th @ Gregg's Restaurant in Providence. If you would like to join us, go to securityweekly.com/isc2ri
Topic: Cloud Native
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
- Nine Best Practices For Integrating Application Security Testing Into DevOps
- 6 Traits That Define DevSecOps
- How to Rethink Sprint Retrospectives to Shape a Better Culture
- SQLMAP - Automatic SQL Injection Tool 1.3.7
Food for Thought
- Who is really responsible for cloud security?
- 20 Questions to Ask During a Real (or Manufactured) Security Crisis