From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded July 15, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcasts by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- We need your help in a survey we are running for research purposes for an upcoming webcast. How mature is your process automation for your various security capabilities? Please visit securityweekly.com/fivestagesofautomationmaturity to submit your responses to our 5 Stages of Automation Maturity Survey! We'll share the results in a webcast in November!
Interview: Gururaj Pandurangi, Cloudneeti
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- Yes, the zoom thing
- 50 Ways to Leak Your Data in 1,300 Popular Android Apps Access Data Without Proper Permissions
- GE Aviation exposed internal configs via open Jenkins instance
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
Food for Thought
- Preparing your enterprise to eliminate passwords
- DevSecOps Survey Finds Failure to Communicate
- What Quality Metrics Matter Most for DevOps?