From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded July 22, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Ian Eyberg, NanoVMs (HackerHalted Speaker)
Securing Application Deployment with Unikernels
Unikernels are an emerging trend in software deployment because of their isolation, performance and size. However they are still very much new so it's good to learn what benefits they bring and what their current drawbacks are. Listeners might be surprised to learn how many unikernel implementations there are and what organizations are actively using them.
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- SupPy Chain Malware - Detecting malware in package manager repositories
- Attacking SSL VPN - Part 1: PreAuth RCE on Palo Alto GlobalProtect, with Uber as Case Study!
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
- How I Could Have Hacked Any Instagram Account
- Tracking Anonymized Bluetooth Devices and Bluetooth Bug Enables Tracking on Windows 10, iOS & macOS Devices
Food for Thought
- 2019 Global Developer Report: DevSecOps finds security roadblocks divide teams and GitLab Survey Surfaces Major DevSecOps Challenges Ahead