From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded July 29, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- Rare Steganography Hack Can Compromise Fully Patched Websites
- Bug Bounties Continue to Rise as Google Boosts its Payouts
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
- Security Training That Keeps Up with Modern Development
- New machine learning model sifts through the good to unearth the bad in evasive malware and some background reading for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence for Security Professionals
Food for Thought
Interview: Murray Goldschmidt, Sense of Security
Murray defines the company’s business strategy, and is responsible for revenue forecasting. He also maintains key client relationships.
A recognised industry expert, Murray holds ISC2 CISSP, ASCS IRAP, and PCI SSC QSA credentials, among others.
The state of container security in the enterprise