From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded August 19, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- CVE-2019-1162 showcases elevation of privilege in an ancient Windows component.
- HTTP/2 Denial of Service Advisory with seven vulns that affects the protocol implemented by several vendors.
If you build it, they will come
- SSH certificate authentication for GitHub Enterprise Cloud works well with tools like Sharkey and BLESS. We talked more about ephemeral access and SSH in episode 71.
- Polaris Points the Way to Kubernetes Best Practices
Learning & Tools
- Static Analysis at Scale: An Instagram Story
- DevOps security checklist requires proper integration
- 7 Biggest Cloud Security Blind Spots
Food for Thought
- How to Transition to Become a DevOps Engineer. You may also want to understand Amazon Web Services In Plain English
Black Hat 2019 Interviews: Ping Identity, Cequence, and NowSecure