From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded September 23, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
Interview: Nicolas Valcárcel, NextRoll
Developers and security professional have vastly different views of the world, so it's not uncommon that trainings created by the later don't fully reach the former. Training for developers should be made with their tools and with their view of the world in mind.
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
Learning & Tools
- No surprises in the top 25 most dangerous software errors and the list of 2019 CWE Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors
- Storage and DevOps: What is required for agile development?
Food for Thought
- BSIMM10 Emphasizes DevOps' Role in Software Security and the BSIMM10 report
- Crowdsourced Security & the Gig Economy
- Lessons learned through 15 years of SDL at work
- Software eats the world, jobs double US employment growth rate