Recorded September 30, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Ryan Kelso, 10-Sec, Inc.
Former developer turned application security engineer with a passion for giving back to the security community that has helped me out tremendously with getting into this field.
Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
Information disclosures traditionally aren't seen as high priority fixes, but can be pretty important in an exploitation chain. The more information provided to an attacker, the better equipped that attacker is.
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
- Intelligent Tracking Prevention 2.3 and a discussion to Limit the length of the Referer header with some background on Browser Side Channels
- Serverless Security Threats Loom as Enterprises Go Cloud Native
Learning & Tools
Food for Thought