From Paul's Security Weekly
Business Security Weekly #103
Recorded October 22, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- One of our illustrious co-hosts, Patrick Laverty, will be co-presenting "Pentesting: Tips, Tricks and Stories" with Aaron Herndon at BSides CT 2019! Ticket sales are open until the day of the show (Saturday, November 3rd) for $20. Go to bsidesct.org to register now!
- Join us for our Webcast with Signal Sciences entitled Which way should you shift testing in the SDLC? This webcast will be held November 8th @3-4pm EST. Go to securityweekly.com/signalsciences to register now!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Michael McKee, ObserveIT
Article Discussion on Leadership, Communication, and Innovation
- There’s No Such Thing as Difficult People
- The root cause of workplace drama: Lack of clarity
- Learning Is a Learned Behavior. Here’s How to Get Better at It.
- How to make the most of meetings between IT and your business partners
- How to Stop Procrastinating on Your Goals by Using the “Seinfeld Strategy”