Business Security Weekly #103
Recorded October 22, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- One of our illustrious co-hosts, Patrick Laverty, will be co-presenting "Pentesting: Tips, Tricks and Stories" with Aaron Herndon at BSides CT 2019! Ticket sales are open until the day of the show (Saturday, November 3rd) for $20. Go to bsidesct.org to register now!
- Join us for our Webcast with Signal Sciences entitled Which way should you shift testing in the SDLC? This webcast will be held November 8th @3-4pm EST. Go to securityweekly.com/signalsciences to register now!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Michael McKee, ObserveIT
Mike brings 20+ years of cross-functional, global experience in technology to ObserveIT. Previously, Mike led the award-winning Global Services and Customer Success organizations at Rapid7, served as Senior Vice President CAD Operations and Strategy at PTC, and Chief Financial Officer at HighWired.com. Additionally, he held Analyst roles at Broadview Associates, McKinsey & Company, and Goldman Sachs. Mike played professional hockey as a defenseman for the Quebec Nordiques. He graduated cum laude from Princeton University and received an M.B.A., with honors, from Harvard Business School.
Article Discussion on Leadership, Communication, and Innovation
- There’s No Such Thing as Difficult People
- The root cause of workplace drama: Lack of clarity
- Learning Is a Learned Behavior. Here’s How to Get Better at It.
- How to make the most of meetings between IT and your business partners
- How to Stop Procrastinating on Your Goals by Using the “Seinfeld Strategy”