From Paul's Security Weekly
Business Security Weekly #110
Recorded December 10, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- Go to go.stealthbits.com/2019trends to register for stealthBITS webcast "Emerging & Continuing Trends in 2019: Privacy Regulations, Active Directory Security & Machine Learning" for an in-depth discussion from Rod Simmons and Paul Asadoorian. You can also view their assessment at www.stealthbits.com/assessment.
Interview: Brian Carey, Rapid7
- How to Collaborate with People You Don’t Like
- The Right Way to Solve Complex Business Problems
- What Are The Habits Of Successful People?
- Top 10 Ways to Train Your Brain to Stay Focused
- Shortage in cloud talent as cloud job seekers lag employer demand
- 3 Things To Know Before You Land A Tech Job
- Top 10 Trends Impacting Infrastructure and Operations: Gartner
- All I Want For Christmas: A CISO’s Wishlist