From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded February 18, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Registration is now open for the first Security Weekly webcast of 2019! You can register for our "Rise Above Complex Workflows: Practical Ways To Accelerate Incident Response" webcast now by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts.
- Are Boards of Directors Responsible for Cybersecurity?
- From Survive To Thrive In Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Mental Health Warning -- 1 In 6 CISOs Now Medicate Or Use Alcohol
- Finding Your Flywheel
- Why Highly Efficient Leaders Fail
- Getting Past Pushback: 12 Approaches To Building Trust With Clients
- Think Like a Scientist: How to Solve Everyday Problems
- 4 Ways Lying Becomes the Norm at a Company
- How to Stop Being Angry with Obnoxious People
- How to Cope With a Mid-Career Crisis
Interview: Brendan Goodwin, Alfred J. Gallagher Co.
Interview Topic: How Cyber Insurance can Augment Your Cyber Security Strategy