From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded March 25, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Register for our upcoming webcasts with Recorded Future by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts . If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find them at securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- Join your CISO peers at the Global Cyber Innovation Summit May 1-2 at the Sagamore Pendry in Baltimore, MD. This is an invitation only event. Please visit globalcybersummit.org/request-information to request your invitation.
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019. Visit infosecworld.misti.com/security-weekly and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- We just released our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who’s evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.
Interview: Ian McShane, Endgame
Topic: Security ROI - How to align goals, skills, and budgets to reduce risk
- Even CEOs Should Clean Their Own Bathrooms Sometimes
- CIOs' Top Trends Include Innovation At Scale, Driving Revenue, Customer Centricity
- Trends behind anticipated $300+ billion cybersecurity market
- Is Cybersecurity a Part of Your Business Strategy? It Should Be
- Building An Effective Cybersecurity Program
- Why I started using a paper task manager instead of an app
- How to Get Booked as a Podcast Guest
- Is There Really a Cybersecurity Talent Shortage?