From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded April 8, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join your CISO peers at the Global Cyber Innovation Summit May 1-2 at the Sagamore Pendry in Baltimore, MD. This is an invitation only event. Please visit globalcybersummit.org/request-information to request your invitation.
- Register for our upcoming webcast with ServiceNow by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts . If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find them at securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- This is the last week for our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who’s evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.
Interview: Michael Murray, Lookout
- 94% of CIOs, CISOs have to make protection compromises
- Strive to Continuously Create Value
- Investing in Disruptive Innovation
- Accelerating Business Through Customer Centricity
- 8 Strategies To Find Work-Life Balance (From A Serial Entrepreneur)
- Work from a calendar, not a To-Do list
- Stop Eliminating Perfectly Good Candidates by Asking Them the Wrong Questions
- 5 states dominating tech employment