Recorded April 8, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join your CISO peers at the Global Cyber Innovation Summit May 1-2 at the Sagamore Pendry in Baltimore, MD. This is an invitation only event. Please visit https://globalcybersummit.org/request-information to request your invitation.
- You can now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to https://securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- We've heard from our listeners that they love our content, but the amount of content we distribute can sometimes be overwhelming. We've recently released our customizable listener interest list. Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe and click the button to Join the Listener List and let us know your interests.
- Register for our upcoming webcast with ServiceNow by going to https://securityweekly.com/webcasts . If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find them at https://securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Will Lin, Forgepoint Capital
Topic: How to think like an investor
Topic: Security Money
This week we have our quarterly segment to review the money of security, including public companies, IPOs, funding rounds and acquisitions from the previous quarter. We also update the Security Weekly 25 index. Let's understand how the security market is doing.
- SCWX Secureworks
- PANW Palo Alto Networks Inc
- CHKP Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- SPLK Splunk Inc
- SYMC Symantec Corporation
- FTNT Fortinet Inc
- AKAM Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- FFIV F5 Networks, Inc.
- ZS Zscaler Inc
- PFPT Proofpoint Inc
- FEYE FireEye Inc
- QLYS Qualys Inc
- VRNT Verint Systems Inc.
- CYBR Cyberark Software Ltd
- TENB Tenable Holdings Inc
- SAIL Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc
- MIME Mimecast Ltd
- SOPH Sophos Group PLC
- CARB Carbonite Inc
- NTCT NetScout Systems, Inc.
- VRNS Varonis Systems Inc
- RPD Rapid7 Inc
- FSCT Forescout Technologies Inc
- RDWR Radware Ltd.
- CBLK Carbon Black Inc