Recorded April 22, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join your CISO peers at the Global Cyber Innovation Summit May 1-2 at the Sagamore Pendry in Baltimore, MD. This is an invitation only event. Please visit https://globalcybersummit.org/request-information to request your invitation.
- You can now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to https://securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- We've heard from our listeners that they love our content, but the amount of content we distribute can sometimes be overwhelming. We've recently released our customizable listener interest list. Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe and click the button to Join the Listener List and let us know your interests.
- Register for our upcoming webcast with ServiceNow by going to https://securityweekly.com/webcasts . If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find them at https://securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Adam Fletcher, Blackstone
Adam Fletcher, CISM, is the Chief Information Security Officer for Blackstone. As a security professional with over 18 years of experience, Adam has worked with global security organizations large and small including McAfee, Nokia, VeriSign, ISS and Accuvant. Adam has a strong technical foundation, developed from roles in security architecture design and implementation, that is complemented by management experience gained from roles leading consulting engagements and global teams of information security professionals. Prior to joining Blackstone, Adam led the International Security team for Equifax, coordinating a global security program across 14 countries, each with different business, regulatory, and privacy requirements.
Topic: Security Trends and the Global Cyber Innovation Summit
- 5 Ways to Find Natural Leaders for Your Team
- Business Wisdom Learned From Bomb Squad Experts And Their Commanders
- Why Rest Is Essential To High Performance
- 4 Ways Working Dads Can Make More Time for Family
- Gartner: Shift to public cloud curbs datacentre spending
- 3 factors to ensure a successful shift to the cloud