From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded April 22, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join your CISO peers at the Global Cyber Innovation Summit May 1-2 at the Sagamore Pendry in Baltimore, MD. This is an invitation only event. Please visit https://globalcybersummit.org/request-information to request your invitation.
- You can now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to https://securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- We've heard from our listeners that they love our content, but the amount of content we distribute can sometimes be overwhelming. We've recently released our customizable listener interest list. Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe and click the button to Join the Listener List and let us know your interests.
- Register for our upcoming webcast with ServiceNow by going to https://securityweekly.com/webcasts . If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find them at https://securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Adam Fletcher, Blackstone
Topic: Security Trends and the Global Cyber Innovation Summit
- 5 Ways to Find Natural Leaders for Your Team
- Business Wisdom Learned From Bomb Squad Experts And Their Commanders
- Why Rest Is Essential To High Performance
- 4 Ways Working Dads Can Make More Time for Family
- Gartner: Shift to public cloud curbs datacentre spending
- 3 factors to ensure a successful shift to the cloud