From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded April 29, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join your CISO peers at the Global Cyber Innovation Summit May 1-2 at the Sagamore Pendry in Baltimore, MD. This is an invitation only event. Please visit https://globalcybersummit.org/request-information to request your invitation.
- You can now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to https://securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- We've heard from our listeners that they love our content, but the amount of content we distribute can sometimes be overwhelming. We've recently released our customizable listener interest list. Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe and click the button to Join the Listener List and let us know your interests.
- Register for our upcoming webcast with ServiceNow by going to https://securityweekly.com/webcasts . If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find them at https://securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Craig Sandman, Symbol Security
Topic: Security Awareness, Education, and Training
- Keith Krach: The making of a technology leader
- 5 Myths About Strategy
- Key to success for cyber resilient companies: Frequent communication with leadership
- Want Fewer Employees to Quit? Listen to Them
- Automation complicates recruiting in the cybersecurity space, survey finds
- Hiring And Wage Trends Send A Clear Signal To Small Business: Lure Workers Or Lose Them