From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded May 13, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Register for our upcoming webcasts with Kaseya & SaltStack by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Security Weekly is returning to Vegas this August for BlackHat and DefCon! If you would like to request a briefing or sponsor an interview on-site at BlackHat, please go to securityweekly.com/booking and submit your request!
- Some of you told us that you are overwhelmed by the amount of content we distribute! In an attempt to make it a little easier for you to find what you’re interested in, we’ve created our new listener interest list! Sign up for list and select your interests by visiting: securityweekly.com/subscribe\ and clicking the button to join the list! You can also now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- Attending KubeCon and CloudNativeCon Europe 2019 in Barcelona May 20-23, 2019? Join your peers at the Cloud-Native Transformation Summit 2019 hosted by Sysdig on May 20th. Our very own Matt Alderman will be emceeing the event. Pre-registration is required. You can add it on during your KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registration.
Interview: Jon Fredrickson, BCBSRI
Topic: CISO Interview
- Transformational leadership style inspires 'moonshot goals'
- How to Deal With Information Overload
- Dealing With Burnout: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Appreciate Life
- The surprising secret of success: it’s not about winning
- Becoming the Best: Excellent Customer Service Always Wins
- Companies rethink vendor relationships with shift to digital