From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded June 17, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcasts by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- We need your help in a survey we are running for research purposes for an upcoming webcast. How mature is your process automation for your various security capabilities? Please visit securityweekly.com/fivestagesofautomationmaturity to submit your responses to our 5 Stages of Automation Maturity Survey! We'll share the results in a webcast in November!
Interview: Jeremy Winter, Microsoft Azure
Topic: What CSOs & CISOs need to know about Azure + Cloud migration Tips + Mythbusting cloud security issues. This episode of Business Security Weekly will focus on what CSOs and CISOs need to know about Azure. Additionally, Jeremy will touch upon the best cloud migration tips and mythbust cloud security issues.
- The Trust Crisis In Business - In both business and our daily lives, concerns about data security, information credibility and the fishbowl of social media are climbing fast. Businesses know they need to address this trust gap. A lack of trust is a significant threat to an organization’s ability to grow, according to more than half of the CEOs surveyed by PwC in 2016. Last year, Harvard Business Review Analytic Services reported that nearly two-thirds of global senior executives believe trust among people, businesses and institutions is declining.
- Employee Engagement and Successful Change - Employee engagement is a crucial driver of several positive business outcomes, such as productivity, employee retention, customer satisfaction, and profitability. What’s often overlooked is the importance of employee engagement in driving successful change. Research by Anna University management professors C. Swarnalatha and T. Prasanna discovered a vital link between the two.
- 3 SHOCKING WAYS TO SHOW UP TODAY
- Take advice. Stop finding fault with advice. If advice won’t make matters worse, try it.
- Permission-giving hinders bold action. Teach people to stop asking permission and start declaring intention. Others are timid when you don’t trust their talent.
- Step back and allow others to act. The transition from being IN the spotlight to shining the spotlight is painful for some. Your need to be the center of attention prevents initiative. When you feel left out, STAY OUT!
- What Is Courageous Leadership - Courageous leadership is what every employee hopes for and what every company needs. A courageous leader guides their staff without stamping out creativity, they lead by example, and they stand at the helm of the company, giving everyone behind them confidence to do their jobs to the best of their ability.