From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded June 17, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- CEOs Share Their Most Helpful (and Unconventional) Career Advice
- SIMON SINEK – FINDING YOUR WHY & SUCCESSFUL FAILURES
- 3 Lessons From Emerging Leaders On The Power of Differing Perspectives
- The Secret to Asking Better Questions
- New breed of security vendor spells trouble for pure play firms
- 'Fear, uncertainty and doubt' in the security labor market