From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded June 17, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcasts by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- We need your help in a survey we are running for research purposes for an upcoming webcast. How mature is your process automation for your various security capabilities? Please visit securityweekly.com/fivestagesofautomationmaturity to submit your responses to our 5 Stages of Automation Maturity Survey! We'll share the results in a webcast in November!
- CEOs Share Their Most Helpful (and Unconventional) Career Advice
- SIMON SINEK – FINDING YOUR WHY & SUCCESSFUL FAILURES
- 3 Lessons From Emerging Leaders On The Power of Differing Perspectives
- The Secret to Asking Better Questions
- New breed of security vendor spells trouble for pure play firms
- 'Fear, uncertainty and doubt' in the security labor market