From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded September 9, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Register for one of our upcoming webcasts with Bryce Shroeder and Barbara Kay of ServiceNow, Kevin O'Brien of GreatHorn, or Steve Laubenstein of Core Security (or all of them!) by going to securityweekly.com -> Click the webcast dropdown & Select Registration! If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library by selecting on-demand from the webcast drop down! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will receive 1 CPE credit per webcast!
- We're currently running our annual Listener Feedback Survey! Please visit securityweekly.com -> click the survey tab & select "2019 Listener Survey" to submit your responses!
- The new Security Weekly website is officially live! Visit securityweekly.com to check out all of our new sorting and filtering functionality! Please let us know if you find any issues or have any feedback by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul will be providing his insights & predictions in the information & cyber security space at a local (ISC)2 RI Chapter Meeting on Monday, November 18th @ Gregg's Restaurant in Providence. If you would like to join us, go to securityweekly.com/isc2ri
Interview: David X Martin, DavidXMartin, LLC
- Website: DavidXMartin.com
- Twitter: @DavidXMartin1
- Book: Risk and the Smart Investor
- Book: The Nature of Risk
Interview: Brian Reed, NowSecure
Mobile App Security - At Scale
Mobile app traffic now outpaces mobile web traffic, yet for many organizations mobile security drags behind web leaving businesses at risk. In fact, industry benchmarks show 85% of mobile apps have security issues and 72% have mobile privacy issues. As more organizations build mobile apps to engage with customers in delightful experiences and drive digital transformation, dev and security teams are looking for ways to ensure security and privacy are built in. The mobile app security techstack now includes tools purpose-built for mobile that automate testing and integrate into the SDLC. Let’s enable the business to deliver secure mobile apps faster.