From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded September 9, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: David X Martin, DavidXMartin, LLC
- Website: DavidXMartin.com
- Twitter: @DavidXMartin1
- Book: Risk and the Smart Investor
- Book: The Nature of Risk
Interview: Brian Reed, NowSecure
Mobile App Security - At Scale
Mobile app traffic now outpaces mobile web traffic, yet for many organizations mobile security drags behind web leaving businesses at risk. In fact, industry benchmarks show 85% of mobile apps have security issues and 72% have mobile privacy issues. As more organizations build mobile apps to engage with customers in delightful experiences and drive digital transformation, dev and security teams are looking for ways to ensure security and privacy are built in. The mobile app security techstack now includes tools purpose-built for mobile that automate testing and integrate into the SDLC. Let’s enable the business to deliver secure mobile apps faster.