- 1 Business Security Weekly Episode 164 - 2020-02-25
- 2 Fullaudio - None
- 3 Interview: Jinan Budge, Forrester - CISO Leadership, Culture, and the Evolving Role - 6:00-6:45PM
- 4 Interview: Shadow Risk Elimination - 6:00-6:45PM
Business Security Weekly Episode 164 - 2020-02-25
- Is your Open Source code secure? Learn how to verify your code during development, not after the build in our next webcast with Synopsys. Register for our upcoming webcasts or virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/webcasts. You can also access our on-demand library of previously recorded webcasts/trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/ondemand. Each webcast will earn you 1 CPE credit that we will submit on your behalf if you provide your ISC2 number.
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - June 22nd-24th at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
Fullaudio - None
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/bsw for all the latest episodes!
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweeklyLike us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secweekly
Matt Alderman's Content:
Paul Asadoorian's Content:
Interview: Jinan Budge, Forrester - CISO Leadership, Culture, and the Evolving Role - 6:00-6:45PM
|Jinan leads Forrester's offerings for security and risk professionals in Asia Pacific. She covers research on the role of the CISO, specializing in topics related to CISO leadership skills, managing politics, security strategy, budgets, and presenting to the board. Jinan also leads Forrester’s global coverage for security awareness, behavior & culture. Her research also includes security services, featuring Asia Pacific coverage of managed security services and professional security services. Jinan collaborates with the global security research team in Forrester’s forward-looking research on security innovation, the security market, and security predictions. Prior to joining Forrester, Jinan was Director Cybersecurity Strategy & Governance at TfNSW and with Qantas Airlines prior to that. She combines her practitioner experience with her market perspective to deliver pragmatic research, also bringing global insights to the local market.|
Interview: Shadow Risk Elimination - 6:00-6:45PM
|Rob Gurzeev, CEO and Co-Founder of CyCognito, has led the development of offensive security solutions for both the private sector and intelligence agencies. Prior to founding CyCognito, he was Director of Offensive Security and head of R&D at C4 Security (acquired by Elbit Systems) and the CTO of the Product Department of the 8200 Israeli Intelligence Corps. Honors that he received as an Israel Defense Forces Officer included Award for Excellence, the Creative Thinking Award and the Source of Life Award.|