From Paul's Security Weekly
Business Security Weekly #98
Recorded September 10, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- DerbyCon is holding its first-ever Mental Health & Wellness Workshop - to help support their efforts, please go to DerbyCon.com/wellness
- Join us for our Webcast with LogRhythm about "Tips & Tricks for Defending the Enterprise Using Open Source Tools". The webcast will be held September 27 @3:00PM EST!
Interview: Gabriel Gumbs, STEALTHbits
Tracking Security Innovation
- Imperva acquires app security firm Prevoty in $140m deal | ZDNet
- Allstate Accelerates Expansion into Identity Protection with Acquisition of InfoArmor
- 100+ #Startups Globally Accepted Into StackPaths Propel Startup Program - Hosting Journalist.com
- Sonatype Receives $80M Investment from TPG | FinSMEs
- Kaseya Acquires RapidFire Tools to Offer IT Security Globally | FinSMEs
- Very Good Security makes data unhackable with $8.5M from Andreessen
- Lacework raises $24 million for AI-based cloud security platform
- Synapsefi Raises Over $17M in Series A Funding | FinSMEs
- Arkose Labs Secures $6M in Series A Funding | FinSMEs
- Myki raises $4M Series A to decentralize identity management for enterprises