- 1 Business Security Weekly Episode #167 - March 23, 2020
- 2 1. Interview - Protect Your Assets According to Their Value - 03:00 PM-03:30 PM
- 3 2. News - Real Leaders, Social Distancing, and Vendor Relationships - 03:30 PM-04:00 PM
Business Security Weekly Episode #167 - March 23, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. Interview - Protect Your Assets According to Their Value - 03:00 PM-03:30 PM
How do you protect your assets commensurate with their value if you lack situational awareness of everything communicating on your network thanks to IoT, rogue cloud instances, and shadow IT? If we can agree that EDR doesn’t give the full picture, what can the security industry do to combat this challenge both from a technological and a process/culture perspective? Jeff will discuss how asset and risk management is changing and open up a conversation around how the CIA Triad has and is evolving.
Jeff Costlow is Deputy CISO at ExtraHop
Jeff is a security technologist and leader with over 20 years of deep experience securing information and technology assets as well as years of successful engineering leadership, delivering secure product deployments to thousands of customers. Jeff leads the ExtraHop team towards groundbreaking security and privacy services.
Jason Albuquerque - CIO & CSO at Carousel Industries Matt Alderman - CEO at Security Weekly Paul Asadoorian - Founder & CTO at Security Weekly
2. News - Real Leaders, Social Distancing, and Vendor Relationships - 03:30 PM-04:00 PM
In the leadership and communications section, Real Leaders: Abraham Lincoln and the Power of Emotional Discipline, Social Distancing: 15 Ideas for How to Stay Sane, Rethink Your Relationship with Your Vendors, and more!