From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded November 6, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Tufin Provides End-to-End Automation for VMware NSX-T Data Center
- Trustwave offers threat detection and response capabilities for Microsoft Azure - Help Net Security
- Adaptiva launches Evolve VM, a life cycle vulnerability management product - Help Net Security
- SEC FORM D
- LogRhythm Offers Migration Service to Splunk Customers to Address Ongoing Security Challenges Without the Financial Burden
- CrowdStrikes Falcon security platform lands on AWS with new container features - SiliconANGLE
- Barracuda launches Cloud Application Protection to Secure Web Apps Enterprise IT World
- ServiceNow To Acquire Cognitive Search Capabilities of Attivio | FinSMEs
- GitLab plans to ban hires in China and Russia due to espionage concerns
- Sumo Logic Buys JASK Labs to Tackle SOC Challenges
- Employees know vulnerabilities exist, but they cant resolve them quickly enough - Help Net Security
- 50% of apps will not be migrated to the cloud - Help Net Security
- Sumo Logic Acquires JASK to Expand Cloud-Native Platform | SecurityWeek.Com
- Proofpoint Acquires ObserveIT to Bolster DLP Capabilities
Interview: Adrian Sanabria, Thinkst
Interview: Tim Callan, Sectigo
Quantum computing and what its arrival means for IT, traditional computing and infosecurity. TC expects that both architectures will live side by side, with traditional computing serving most tasks and quantum computing being employed for the specific operations where it offers improved efficiency. He will discuss expected outcome of quantum computing is that the world’s existing cryptographic infrastructure will have to change in a fundamental way and future encryption platforms need to be resistant to attacks not just from quantum computers but traditional computers as well.