Recorded January 8, 2020 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Pulse Secure and SecureWave Partnership
- BigID raises $50 million to accelerate global sales, channel and product expansion
- Tapplock introduces new enterprise fingerprint scanning padlock accessories - But have they fixed the security issues?
- Cloudflare for Teams: Protecting corporations without sacrificing performance
- CORRECTING and REPLACING NetScout Wins Victory Against Patent Assertion Entity
- Broadcom, Symantec Enterprise Acquire Cybersecurity Analytics Firm
- Mimecast acquires Segasec
- Cloudflare acquires stealthy startup S2 Systems, announces Cloudflare for Teams
- Internet of Things security firm Armis in talks to be acquired
Topic: Docker Container Security - Vulnerable Upon Inception
Interview: Britta Glade & Linda Gray Martin - RSAC 2020
Britta Glade is Director, Content and Curation for RSA Conference. She has been in the learning and security sector for 23 years. Most recently she headed analyst relations for RSA and in 2014 was recognized by industry analysts as one of the top 10 analyst relations professionals by the Institute of Analyst Relations Professionals, a global recognition that values responsiveness, relationships and results.
With more than 20 years of experience in the technology industry, Linda Gray Martin is currently Sr. Director & General Manager of RSA Conference. In this role, Gray Martin’s ultimate goal is to ensure RSAC is the “must-go-to, can’t miss” cybersecurity conference for the industry, offering attendees an exceptional experience at RSAC USA and RSAC APJ as well as RSAC Unplugged events around the world. Her responsibilities range from conference strategy and architecture, to oversight of marketing, PR and technology strategy, vendor management, keynote program management and financial management.
RSA Conference 2020: What to expect at the world’s largest cybersecurity conference in San Francisco
This segment will give listeners a high level overview of what to expect at RSA Conference 2020, and will highlight new components of content and programming like the Engagement Zone and the recently announced keynote speaker lineup. The segment will also discuss RSAC 2020’s overarching theme - the Human Element - and how it will be intertwined throughout the Conference.