- 1 Enterprise Security Weekly Episode 179 - 2020-04-15
- 2 Fullaudio - None
- 3 News - Patch Tuesday, Sysdig, & AttackIQ
- 4 Interview: Phishing's Effect on Corporate Culture - 6:00-6:45PM
- 5 Interview: The Missing Link for Protecting Against Ransomware - 6:00-6:45PM
Enterprise Security Weekly Episode 179 - 2020-04-15
- Going cloudnative? See how to integrate application security in our next webcast with Signal Sciences! Learn how penetration testing reduces risk in our May webcast with Core Security (a Help Systems Company). Register for our upcoming webcasts or virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/webcasts. You can also access our on-demand library of previously recorded webcasts/trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/ondemand. Each webcast will earn you 1 CPE credit that we will submit on your behalf if you provide your ISC2 number.
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to BACK to our original platform! We have our categories nailed down and you are now able to customize what you receive from us based on your preferences by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! Once you have joined, you will also be able to go back and update your "interests" so that we can grow with you as you progress through your journey in InfoSec!
- We are looking for high-quality guest suggestions for our Enterprise Security Weekly podcast to fill our upcoming recording schedule! We're committed to educating and providing entertainment for the InfoSec community and we would love to hear from you about who you would like us to interview on the show! Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
- Join Qualys for VMDR Live on April 21 at 2pm ET for a live demonstration of the game-changing Vulnerability Management, Detection & Response offering - a unified solution that integrates vulnerability management, threat prioritization and patching in a single app. Register at securityweekly.com/VMDR2020
Fullaudio - None
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
Matt Alderman's Content:
Paul Asadoorian's Content:
News - Patch Tuesday, Sysdig, & AttackIQ
Matt Alderman's Content:
- Optiv Hires Deloitte Stalwart Kevin Lynch as Chief Executive Officer
- Zscaler to Acquire Cloudneeti to Solve Cloud Misconfiguration Problems
Paul Asadoorian's Content:
- NeuVector adds to container security platform, automates end-to-end vulnerability management - Help Net Security
- Sysdig Expands Unified Monitoring Across IBM Cloud Services Globally
- Illusive Networks Integrates with Infoblox to Speed Deployment
- Atos extends cybersecurity offering with Identity as a Service
- Cisco looks to goose enterprise business amid pandemic | Light Reading
- AttackIQ announces AttackIQ Academy
- Microsoft's April 2020 Patch Tuesday arrives with fixes for 3 zero-day exploits and 15 critical flaws
Interview: Phishing's Effect on Corporate Culture - 6:00-6:45PM
|Terry is a highly diversified and resourceful leader with over 20 years of experience in information technology, information security, and program leadership. He is currently serving as Founder and CEO of PhishCloud. Terry has served in a broad range of roles in his career including technical roles in cyber security and security analytics, as well as director level positions in product management, sales and partnerships. He previously served as the CTO and co-founder of Spearpoint Security which was acquired by Cylance in 2013. Some of his favorite times were spent as a red team lead in the Air Force and finding bugs in software and embedded devices.|
Interview: The Missing Link for Protecting Against Ransomware - 6:00-6:45PM
|Tim Williams is Founder and Chief Executive Officer of data management company Index Engines, founded in 2006. In 1990, Tim founded CrosStor Software, and served as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. CrosStor was a pioneer in enterprise-class purpose-built NAS operating systems and SAN/NAS convergence, with over 24 OEM customer including EMC, IBM, and HP. CrosStor was sold to EMC in November 2000. After the acquisition, Tim served for a time as EMC's VP of storage operating systems for their mid-range division. Tim is also an active angel investor. In 2001, Tim led a group of angel investors to restart Tacit Networks (sold to Packeteer in 2006). He refocused their technology, reinvented their business model, attracted new institutional investors, rebuilt the management team and served as Interim CEO until a permanent CEO was found. Prior to founding CrosStor, Tim served as a consultant for a variety of computer and telecommunications companies. He participated in the development of the UNIX operating system at Bell Laboratories, and has held a number of key engineering positions at high-growth and startup computer companies. Tim has a Masters of Computer Science from New York University's Courant Institute.|