- 1 Enterprise Security Weekly Episode #185 - May 27, 2020
- 2 1. News - BeyondTrust, MITRE ATT&CK for ICS, & ThreatConnect - 12:30 PM-01:00 PM
- 3 2. Interview - The Real Value of Identity in a Multi-Vendor IT Environment - 01:00 PM-01:30 PM
- 4 3. Interview - Cybersecurity Is a Mindset That Cannot Be Taught - 01:30 PM-02:00 PM
Enterprise Security Weekly Episode #185 - May 27, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - BeyondTrust, MITRE ATT&CK for ICS, & ThreatConnect - 12:30 PM-01:00 PM
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - June 22nd-24th now a fully virtual event! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Join the Security Weekly Mailing List & receive your invite to our community Discord server by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list!
This week, MITRE ATT&CK for ICS: A Technical Deep Dive, Tufin Expands Security Automation Capabilities, Strengthen Business and Security Alignment with ThreatConnect, BeyondTrust Privilege Management for Windows and Mac SaaS Accelerates and Enhances Endpoint Security, Re-imaging threat detection, hunting and response with CTI, and more!
John Strand's Content:
Matt Alderman's Content:
Paul Asadoorian's Content:
- Re-imaging threat detection, hunting and response with CTI
- Fortinet announces advancement in Secure SD-WAN - CRN - India
- MITRE ATT&CK for ICS: A Technical Deep Dive - CyberX
- Press Release: BeyondTrust Privilege Management for Windows and Mac SaaS Accelerates and Enhances Endpoint Security
- Kenna Security Unveils New, Free Tool for Custom Benchmarking of Vulnerability Management Programs
- Strengthen Business and Security Alignment with ThreatConnect - ThreatConnect | Intelligence-Driven Security Operations
- What hinders successful threat hunting? - Help Net Security
- Deepwatch appoints Corey Bodzin as Chief Technology Officer - Help Net Security
- Akamai launches a new in-browser threat detection solution that uncovers compromised scripts - Help Net Security
- DigiCert Named 2020 Global Company of the Year in TLS Certificate Market by Frost & Sullivan
- Tufin Expands Security Automation Capabilities
- Contrast Security Further Expands Industrys Broadest IAST Language Support with the Addition of Python
- Website Security Provider Source Defense Raises $10.5 Million | SecurityWeek.Com
2. Interview - The Real Value of Identity in a Multi-Vendor IT Environment - 01:00 PM-01:30 PM
- Layer 8 is Going Virtual! The conference will still be held on Saturday June 6th. Security Weekly listeners save $20 on their ticket by visiting layer8conference.com and using the promo code "SecurityWeekly" before selecting your ticket type! Please consider supporting Layer8 or one of their partner organizations when purchasing your ticket! Some of the Security Weekly team will be in our own channel on the Layer8 Discord server answering questions and possibly doing some contests!
What is the value of identity in a larger security conversation? Why does CyberArk partner with so many technology vendors? What’s the value to you, the customer? It’s an opportunity to talk about Privileged Access Management solution integrations with market leading software applications in the vulnerability management, SIEM, storage, discovery, orchestration & response, governance and many other fields. We will discuss why identity is an important part of securing an application - fundamental security principle that is not yet widely considered.
To learn more about CyberArk, visit: https://securityweekly.com/cyberark
Adam Bosnian is the executive vice president of global business development at CyberArk. He is responsible for managing and expanding global strategic relationships with technology partners at CyberArk. Bosnian brings a strong sales, marketing and strategy success track record to his business development role at CyberArk, having served in a range of sales and marketing executive roles with the company over the past 10 years. As an early member of the CyberArk management team, Bosnian led the industry to define the market for privileged account security and compliance and helped to secure CyberArk’s leadership in the space. Adam is responsible for driving the CyberArk C3 (C Cubed) Alliance and integrations.
3. Interview - Cybersecurity Is a Mindset That Cannot Be Taught - 01:30 PM-02:00 PM
- Learn how hidden vulnerabilities lead to application compromise in our next webcast with Snyk! Register for our upcoming webcasts or virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/webcasts. Or visit securityweekly.com/ondemand to view our previously recorded webcasts!
Security Leadership, Accountability in Security Leadership, and Enforcing Buy-in From the Top!
Zack Moody currently serves as the Head of Global Cybersecurity & Privacy at AVX Corporation. He has spent over 15 years in information security related positions, and over the past several years his focus has been immersed in establishing global cybersecurity & privacy programs. With an active security clearance, Mr. Moody has worked in numerous capacities in the public, private and government sector environments. His responsibilities have primarily included but not limited to network security, threat intelligence, identity & access, and incident response.