- 1 Enterprise Security Weekly Episode #187 - June 10, 2020
- 2 1. News - F-Secure, Checkmarx SCA, & Sonatype Nexus - 12:30 PM-01:00 PM
- 3 2. Interview - Vulnerability Management - 01:00 PM-01:30 PM
- 4 3. Interview - Building Secure & Reliable Systems - 01:30 PM-02:00 PM
Enterprise Security Weekly Episode #187 - June 10, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - F-Secure, Checkmarx SCA, & Sonatype Nexus - 12:30 PM-01:00 PM
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - June 22nd-24th now a fully virtual event! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Learn how to prevent account takeover attacks in our next webcast with Google Cloud! Register for our upcoming webcasts or virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/webcasts. Or visit securityweekly.com/ondemand to view our previously recorded webcasts!
Morpheus Announces Zero-Trust Cloud Management Platform, Thycotic Releases New Version of DevOps Secrets Vault, Qualys Remote Endpoint Protection gets malware detection, F-Secure launches ID PROTECTION, Vectra integrates network threat detection and response for Microsoft Security Services, and more!
Matt Alderman's Content:
Paul Asadoorian's Content:
- BeyondTrust Announces Integration with the SailPoint Predictive Identity Platform | PressReleasePoint
- Google to bring Microsoft Office, other apps to Chromebooks
- Check Point Launches CloudGuard Cloud Native Security
- Digital Shadows announces new capabilities to identify and remediate unwanted code exposure
- Transcend raises $25M to capture the entire data privacy market - Help Net Security
- Stamus Networks SELKS 6: An open source threat hunting and IDS/IPS/NSM offering - Help Net Security
- CyberArk Alero enhancements provide secure privileged access for remote users - Help Net Security
- Cybersecurity company Salt Security raises $20 million
- Australian enterprise cybersecurity firm Kasada raises $10M - SiliconANGLE
- IBM snaps up cybersecurity vendor
2. Interview - Vulnerability Management - 01:00 PM-01:30 PM
- We are looking for high-quality guest suggestions for all of our podcasts to fill our Q3 recording schedule! Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
In this episode of Enterprise Security Weekly, Nucleus co-founder Scott Kuffer talks about the problems teams face in doing the process of vulnerability management effectively and how Nucleus is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to solve them.
To learn more about Nucleus Security, visit: http://nucleussec.com
SANS vulnerability management maturity model: https://www.sans.org/security-resources/posters/ciso-mind-map-vulnerability-management-maturity-model/205/download
Scott Kuffer is Co-Founder & COO at Nucleus Security
Scott is a technical executive who leverages his industry experience in support of a cybersecurity startup focused on solving the problems vulnerability management analysts face every day. He comes from a background in pentesting and vulnerability assessments for large organizations, and uses that experience as a background for Nucleus Security. In addition to industry experience, he holds multiple degrees in cybersecurity and intelligence studies.
3. Interview - Building Secure & Reliable Systems - 01:30 PM-02:00 PM
- Join the Security Weekly Mailing List & receive your invite to our community Discord server by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list!
Heather will discuss a new book detailing best practices for designing scalable and reliable systems that are fundamentally secure.
Heather Adkins is Senior Director, Information Security and Privacy at Google
Heather Adkins is an 18-year Google veteran and founding member of the Google Security Team. As Sr Director of Information Security, she has built a global team responsible for maintaining the safety and security of Google’s networks, systems and applications. She has an extensive background in systems and network administration with an emphasis on practical security, and has worked to build and secure some of the world’s largest infrastructure.