- 1 Enterprise Security Weekly Episode #188 - June 17, 2020
- 2 1. News - STELKS 6, CyberArk Alero, & CheckPoint CloudGuard - 12:30 PM-01:00 PM
- 3 2. Interview - Debunking DAST Myths & Short-Term Strategies to Fixing Vulnerablities - 01:00 PM-01:30 PM
- 4 3. Interview - Emerging Security Threats to Your Digital Supply Chain - 01:30 PM-02:00 PM
Enterprise Security Weekly Episode #188 - June 17, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - STELKS 6, CyberArk Alero, & CheckPoint CloudGuard - 12:30 PM-01:00 PM
- Join the Security Weekly Mailing List for webcast/virtual training announcements and to receive your personal invite to our Discord server by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list!
- We are looking for high-quality guest suggestions for all of our podcasts to fill our Q3 recording schedule! Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting securityweekly.com/guests and completing the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
BeyondTrust Announces Integration with the SailPoint Predictive Identity Platform, Check Point Launches CloudGuard Cloud Native Security, CyberArk Alero enhancements provide secure privileged access for remote users, Digital Shadows announces new capabilities to identify and remediate unwanted code exposure, and more!
Matt Alderman's Content:
Paul Asadoorian's Content:
- BeyondTrust Announces Integration with the SailPoint Predictive Identity Platform | PressReleasePoint
- Google to bring Microsoft Office, other apps to Chromebooks
- Check Point Launches CloudGuard Cloud Native Security
- Digital Shadows announces new capabilities to identify and remediate unwanted code exposure
- Transcend raises $25M to capture the entire data privacy market - Help Net Security
- Stamus Networks SELKS 6: An open source threat hunting and IDS/IPS/NSM offering - Help Net Security
- CyberArk Alero enhancements provide secure privileged access for remote users - Help Net Security
- Cybersecurity company Salt Security raises $20 million
- Australian enterprise cybersecurity firm Kasada raises $10M - SiliconANGLE
- IBM snaps up cybersecurity vendor
2. Interview - Debunking DAST Myths & Short-Term Strategies to Fixing Vulnerablities - 01:00 PM-01:30 PM
- In our first July webcast, you will learn how to stitch and enrich flow data for security with VIAVI Solutions! Register for our upcoming webcasts or virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com/webcasts. Or visit securityweekly.com/ondemand to view our previously recorded webcasts!
Paul, Matt, and Ferruh discuss the differences between DAST and other approaches such as SAST and IAST! They will debunk some common DAST myths and then follow-up on their last conversation and discuss Short-Term Vulnerability Management Tools!
To learn more about Netsparker, visit: https://securityweekly.com/netsparker
Ferruh Mavituna is CEO at Netsparker
Founder of Netsparker Ltd, Product Manager of Netsparker, Web Application Security Scanner. Developed the first and only proof-based web security scanner with state of the art accurate vulnerability detection and exploitation features, today used by thousands of companies around the world. Changed the automated web application security space. Frequent speaker at several conferences about Web Application Security, released several research papers and tools. Coming from a developer background (C++, ASP, ASP.NET and PHP), working in the web application security area since 2002. Deep understanding of web application security in both sides, attacking and defending. Between 2002-2006 worked for Turkish Army and Police as well as several big clients as freelance contractor, in Turkey, USA, Canada and UK. Focused in these technical areas: Web Application Security Research, Automated Vulnerability Detection & Exploitation.
3. Interview - Emerging Security Threats to Your Digital Supply Chain - 01:30 PM-02:00 PM
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - June 22nd-24th now a fully virtual event! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code!
Despite running the mission-critical applications that power your business, ERP applications, such as SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite, and their custom code are often a cybersecurity blind spot. In this podcast, we’ll be discussing how missing patches, misconfigurations, issues with custom code and other vulnerabilities are leaving your most important data and applications unprotected—and what to do about it.
To request a complimentary assessment, visit https://securityweekly.com/onapsis
Exploits of Oracle General Ledger Create Cyber Security and Compliance Concerns | https://go.onapsis.com/l/127021/2020-06-15/43tt4d
Protect The Mission-Critical Applications That Run Your Business | Assess for Availability, Compliance and Security https://www.onapsis.com/request-an-assessment
Frugé-ology - https://www.onapsis.com/blog/fruge-ology-jason-fruge A security program is similar to a good bourbon or BBQ sauce. There are a lot of elements and careful planning that goes into them all.
What Do Our HANA & ABAP Code Analysis Solutions Do? Blog https://onapsis.com/blog/HANA-ABAP-code-analysis-deployment-S4HANA
As the former VP & Chief Information Security Officer for Fossil Group, Jason was responsible for providing leadership and information security advice, governance and subject-matter expertise to the company’s large global team of technical operations staff who administer critical distributed information systems. Jason has more than 20 years of information security and IT leadership experience, focusing on enterprise security management, regulatory compliance, information security program development, and enterprise security technologies.