- 1 Enterprise Security Weekly Episode #190 - July 08, 2020
- 2 1. News - Signal Sciences, Recorded Future, & CipherCloud - 12:30 PM-01:00 PM
- 3 2. Interview - Living Through a Ransomware Attack - 01:00 PM-01:30 PM
- 4 3. Interview - Trends In Enterprise Identity - 01:30 PM-02:00 PM
Enterprise Security Weekly Episode #190 - July 08, 2020
Subscribe to all of our shows and mailing list by visiting: https://securityweekly.com/subscribe
1. News - Signal Sciences, Recorded Future, & CipherCloud - 12:30 PM-01:00 PM
- Join the Security Weekly Mailing List for webcast/virtual training announcements and to receive your personal invite to our Discord server by visiting https://securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list!
- With all the recent changes to BlackHat and DefCon, we realized we can keep doing what we do best - host virtual podcasts! I’m proud to announce Hacker Summer Camp 2020, a Security Weekly Virtual, Live-Stream Event, August 3 - August 6, 2020. To reserve your slot now, visit: https://securityweekly.com/summercamp2020
Why You Need Recorded Futures Ultimate Security Intelligence Kit, Securing the Multi-Cloud Environment through CSPM and SSPM, CyberKnight joins forces with Armis to bring agentless EDR to OT, IoT and ICS environments, Attivo Networks' enhanced EDN solution prevents attackers from seeing or exploiting production data, Check Point Infinity SOC is launched, and more!
John Strand's Content:
Matt Alderman's Content:
- ProtectedIT Expands its SOAR Market Reach by Partnering with ThreatConnect, Inc.
- IBM Amends Credit Arrangements, Secures New $2.5B Facility
Paul Asadoorian's Content:
- The Future of Zero Trust: Continuous Authentication - Signal Sciences
- Why You Need Recorded Futures Ultimate Security Intelligence Kit
- Exabeam and Armis Partner to Extend SIEM Visibility to Unmanaged and IoT Devices, Helping Security Teams Identify Malicious Activity Across All Devices
- Securing the Multi-Cloud Environment through CSPM and SSPM - CipherCloud
- Priorities in Agile Lead to Software Observability in Annual Agile Report
- CyberKnight joins forces with Armis to bring agentless EDR to OT, IoT and ICS environments - Intelligent Tech Channels
- Check Point Infinity SOC is launched
- Attivo Networks' enhanced EDN solution prevents attackers from seeing or exploiting production data - Help Net Security
- Vulcan Cyber now offers customizable vulnerability prioritization for efficient vulnerability remediation - Help Net Security
- Cyral ships zero trust data layer GA security platform - Help Net Security
- F5 Silverline Shape Defense: Protecting websites from the rising tide of fake internet traffic - Help Net Security
2. Interview - Living Through a Ransomware Attack - 01:00 PM-01:30 PM
- Register for our upcoming webcasts or virtual trainings by visiting https://securityweekly.com/webcasts. Or visit securityweekly.com/ondemand to view our previously recorded webcasts!
Having helped organizations identify, assess, remediate and recover from a significant ransomware attack, Scott describes the step by step process of events organizations will experience living through a ransomware attack and share some lessons learned for both dealing with an attack and for mitigating an organization's susceptibility to an attack.
Scott is a Chief Information Officer/ Sr. Technology & Security Officer with twenty-six years of Global Information Technology Experience in the following areas: Strategy, Roadmaps and Governance, Security & Compliance Frameworks and Solutions, Assessment, Architecture, Selection, Procurement, Design, Development, Implementation and Management, Business Engineering (BE), Transformation, Process Reengineering (BPR) and Process Management (BPM), Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Joint Ventures, Portfolio, Program and Project Management. His professional passion is to architect, develop, implement, manage and secure people-process-technology centric solutions to address business challenges and seize on opportunities.
3. Interview - Trends In Enterprise Identity - 01:30 PM-02:00 PM
- We are looking for high-quality guest suggestions for all of our podcasts to fill our Q3 recording schedule! Submit your suggestions for guests by visiting https://securityweekly.com/guests and completing the form! We review suggestions monthly and will reach out to you once reviewed!
Robb Reck, CISO at Ping Identity, joins ESW to discuss the current focus for some companies including , passwordless authentication, focus on customer identity, and zero trust acceleration during COVID.
Robb Reck is CISO at Ping Identity
As Chief Information Security Officer at Ping Identity Robb is responsible for ensuring the integrity of all products Ping creates, the confidentiality of sensitive data, and the availability of critical services. In addition Robb is an active member of the Colorado security community. In early 2017 he co-founded the Colorado = Security podcast with Alex Wood. Robb serves on the board for the mountain region’s largest security conference, Rocky Mountain Information Security Conference and he served as President of ISSA Denver, the largest ISSA chapter in the world.