From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #100
Recorded July 25, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We just released our 2018 Listener Survey; Please go to securityweekly.com/survey to help us continue to provide you with quality content that doesn't break the build.
- Mike Thompson joins us to show you how the threat intelligence space is transforming and what techniques security professionals can apply to stay a step ahead of threat actors by mapping their infrastructure. Register now @ securityweekly.com/domaintools
- Come to our Pool Cabana @ Black Hat and Def Con to pick up a free copy of "Cyber Hero Adventures". Here you will be able to get the comic book signed by Gary Berman.
Interview: Corey Thuen, Gravwell
Prior to founding Gravwell, Corey conducted security assessments on anything from power equipment to vehicle computers to over-engineered juicers while working for companies such as IOActive, Digital Bond, and Southfork Security. Before that Corey did cybersecurity work for the US Department of Energy at Idaho National Laboratory and the FBI.
Tech Segment: John Strand, Surprise Tech Segment
- Secure SAP Interfaces with the new Virtual Forge InterfaceProfiler
- Pulse Secure VPN enhanced to better support hybrid IT environments
- Fortinet expands Google Cloud offerings
- Sumo Logic Unveils Massive Support for Google Cloud Platform
- CloudHealth adds support for Google Cloud amid growing demand
- How to Use Threat Stack to Enable Proactive Security Threat Stack
- Barracuda's CloudGen WAF Lands on Google Compute Platform