From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #109
Recorded October 3, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- DerbyCon is holding its first-ever Mental Health & Wellness Workshop - to help support their efforts, please go to DerbyCon.com/wellness
Interview: Michael Gordover, ObserveIT
- What is the current perception in the market of DLP?
- Why are information security professionals largely skeptical of DLP?
- Large security vendors are making announcements about DLP, what are the pros and cons of these DLP solutions?
- How do ObserveIT's solutions differ from traditional DLP?
- What are the largest challenges faced when combatting insider threats?
- What do security professionals today need to know in order to tackle the insider threat problem?
- Does insider threat also mean attackers moving laterally in your organization?
- Do I need to put an agent on every endpoint, server, and application?
- In the latest product release an updated feature was announced: File Activity Monitoring, what problem does this solve and how does it help security professionals today?
- Amazon was reported in the news recently as having discovered insider threats: The Wall Street Journal’s report states that Amazon employees, particularly those in China, have reportedly received payments that range from $80-$2,000 from outside brokers in exchange for deleting negative reviews, restoring banned accounts, and offering access to otherwise confidential information — including reviewers’ email addresses and internal sales data. Is this a typical scenario for a large enterprise?
- ObserveIT : Brings Powerful New Insider Threat Detection Features to Market; Achieves Record Growth in Q3
- Mimecast offers free training kit as part of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Microsoft killing off the old Skype client... for real this time
- Ziften Enters United Kingdom (UK) and Ireland with Endpoint Protection Platform; Partners with Microsoft Windows Defender ATP Specialist Threatscape
- Security startup Tanium raises another $200M at a $6.5B valuation
- LogRhythm receives patent for data monitoring tech
- Tufin launches pay-per-use MSSP program | Channelnomics
- Morphisec Announces Interoperability with RSA NetWitness Platform
- Tufin Launches First of Its Kind Program for MSSPs
- 3 Reasons Why BlackBerry (TSX:BB) Stock May Be About to Soar!