From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #112
Recorded October 24, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- One of our illustrious co-hosts, Patrick Laverty, will be co-presenting "Pentesting: Tips, Tricks and Stories" with Aaron Herndon at BSides CT 2019! Ticket sales are open until the day of the show (Saturday, November 3rd) for $20. *Go to bsidesct.org to register now!
- Join us for our Webcast with Signal Sciences entitled Which way should you shift testing in the SDLC? This webcast will be held November 8th @3-4pm EST. Go to securityweekly.com/signalsciences to register now!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Jonathan Sander, Snowflake
Security Solutions News
- Netscout takes internet scale Threat Protection to the edge
- Splunk addressed several vulnerabilities in Enterprise and Light products
- Ping Identity Launches a Quickstart Private Sandbox
- Skybox Security Receives Common Criteria Certification
- Recorded Future Lookup App Now Available on the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework
- Fortinet Positioned Furthest for Completeness of Vision in the Challengers Quadrant of Gartners First Magic Quadrant for WAN Edge Infrastructure
Security Acquisitions & IPOs
- Check Point to Acquire Dome9 to Transform Cloud Security
- CrowdStrike hires Goldman Sachs to lead IPO - sources
- Boston cybersecurity startup Threat Stack discloses layoffs - Boston Business Journal
- Seattles Versive acquired by eSentire for its AI-powered security analysis platform
- Fortinet Acquires Cloud Threat Analytics Company ZoneFox
- Rapid7 Acquires tCell
- Wallarm Advances Application Security With FAST 2.0 (Takes on $8 million in Series A funding)