From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #114
Recorded November 7, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- Join us for our Webcast with Signal Sciences entitled Which way should you shift testing in the SDLC? This webcast will be held November 8th @3-4pm EST. Go to securityweekly.com/signalsciences to register now!
Interview: Harry Sverdlove, Edgewise
- Symantec Boosts Security With Javelin, Appthority Acquisitions
- Veracode Acquired for $950M as Broadcom Closes CA Acquisition
- KnowBe4's New GRC Platform Takes the Bite out of Risk Management
- ThreatQuotient Integrates Verified Breach Intelligence from Visa to Strengthen Payment Data Defenses
- Dahua Technology Launches AI XVR Products Integrating Perimeter Protection
- FireMon delivers hybrid cloud security with new visibility and orchestration capabilities - Help Net Security
- Anti-fraud startup Shape Security raises $26M in Series E round to drive global expansion
- Nuvias partners with Lookout for mobile security
- StackPath Partners With Sectigo to Offer Free Private SSL Certificates - Hosting Journalist.com
- Exclusive: Buyout firm Thoma Bravo approaches Symantec about...