From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #115
Recorded November 14, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- Join us for our Webcast with Chronicle entitled "Intelligence Powered Malware Hunting". This webcast will be held December 5th @3-4pm EST. Go to securityweekly.com/chronicle to register now!
- Sign up for Pandora Podcasting early access! Go to www.pandorapodcastbeta.splashthat.com to get access to our podcast on Pandora! The full release will be sometime in December.
Interview: James Wickett, Signal Sciences
He got his start in technology when he founded a startup as a student at University of Oklahoma and since then has worked in environments ranging from large, web-scale enterprises to small, rapid-growth startups. He is a dynamic speaker on topics in DevOps, InfoSec, cloud security, security testing, Rugged DevOps and serverless.
James is the creator and founder of the Lonestar Application Security Conference which is the largest annual security conference in Austin, TX. He also runs DevOps Days Austin and is on the global DevOps Days board. He also holds several security certifications including CISSP and GWAPT.
In his spare time he is trying to learn how to make a perfect BBQ brisket.
- Cybersecurity co Duality raises $4m from Team8
- AlgoSec Delivers Native Cloud Security Management for Microsoft Azure Firewall
- Industrial cybersecurity firm Dragos raises $37 million
- HP Reinvents Customer Experience with Ping Identity Solutions
- What mid-market security budgets will look like in 2019
- Docker Enterprise 2.1 Accelerates Application Migration to Containers
- ForeScout Acquires SecurityMatters - Extended visibility for OT and Industrial environments - ForeScout
- BlackBerry in talks to buy cybersecurity company Cylance
- Bellevue cybersecurity startup Polyverse gives computers human-like resilience - Puget Sound Business Journal
- Five challenges facing Palantir Technologies and CEO Alex Karp as company nears a possible 2019 IPO - Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Twistlock Improves Cloud-Native Security With Discovery Tool
- Netskope Raises $168.7 Million to Accelerate Global Security Transformation