From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #116
Recorded November 21, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- Join us for our Webcast with Chronicle entitled "Intelligence Powered Malware Hunting". This webcast will be held December 5th @3-4pm EST. Go to securityweekly.com/chronicle to register now!
- Sign up for Pandora Podcasting early access! Go to www.pandorapodcastbeta.splashthat.com to get access to our podcast on Pandora! The full release will be sometime in December.
- Go to https://go.stealthbits.com/2019trends to register for stealthBITS webcast "Emerging & Continuing Trends in 2019: Privacy Regulations, Active Directory Security & Machine Learning" for an in-depth discussion from Gabriel Gumbs and myself. You can also view their assessment at: https://www.stealthbits.com/assessment
Interview: Rick Fernandez, LogRhythm
Discussion: What Sis Want isn’t That Different from the Enterprise
- Automate the Hunt // Automation // Contextualizing
- Contextualize and Enrich before analysts have to work with the alarm/data
- Ability to scale contextualization and enrichment so it pulls from your entire environment, not just a single source/log/event
- Identity Access // IAM
- Identity Driven Security Alliance
- Okta // IAM // SIEM that sits in the middle
- Discussion of role with our Technology Alliance Partners
- Why the recent rise in IAM?
- Insider Threat
- Value of IAM
- Anomalous Behavior
- Respond via authentication // shrinking access
- Riverbed announces enhancements to SD-WAN solution |
- Israeli cybersecurity co Tufin plans Nasdaq IPO
- Flexera AdminStudio 2018 decreases the need for repackaging
- ItVoice | Online IT Magazine India F-Secure boosts Endpoint detection and response with unique on-demand elevate to experts
- Aruba Introduces New Secure, AI-Powered Mobility Innovations for the Experience Edge
- DigiCert Selected by USB-IF to Operate Managed PKI for USB Type-C Authentication
- F-Secure boosts endpoint detection and response with unique on-demand elevate to experts
- Siemens and Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Form Strategic Partnership for Integrated Networks
- Mimecast Joins IBM Security App Exchange Community
- Sophos Adds Endpoint Detection and Response to Intercept X Advanced
- Awake Security Debuts Network Traffic Analysis Platform to Detect Risks
- Alcide Advances Cloud-Native Security Firewall Platform