From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #117
Recorded November 28, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- Join us for our Webcast with Chronicle entitled "Intelligence Powered Malware Hunting". This webcast will be held December 5th @3-4pm EST. Go to securityweekly.com/chronicle to register now!
Interview: Jeremy Winter, Microsoft
The modernization of management solutions and IT is an exciting space of cloud computing that he's incredibly passionate about and happy to be a part of.
Jeremy has been with Microsoft since 1997 and has spent time in multiple engineering disciplines (development, operations and program management). He started my early career as a dev, transitioned to operations running large scale services and in 2012 switched to a program management leadership position. For the last 5 years he has been leading development of Azure related services centered around enterprise management.
- Microsoft Blog: Get speed and control with new free Azure governance services by Jeremy Winter
- Microsoft Tech Show: Microsoft Mechanics
- Best of Microsoft Ignite 2018: Azure Blueprints & Policy to get DevOps right
- Jeremy’s Ignite 2018 Talk: Azure security & management - BRK2021
- CodeSonars Integration with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Aqua Security Announces First Consumption-Based Container Security Solution Available on AWS Marketplace for Containers
- StackPath Launches EdgeEngine Serverless Computing - Be Korea-savvy
- Alcide Advances Cloud-Native Security Firewall Platform
- Orkus Launches Access Governance Platform for Cloud Security
- Acceptto Introduces Cognitive Authentication for Identity Security
- BluVector Awarded Additional Patent for Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Tufin Announces New Cloud Security Solution